Friday, January 16, 2009

Night Train

Truly a great surprise. Very disturbing movie. I didn't expect too much out of this flick, until about the midway 45 minute-is mark. The first act almost turned me off because i thought i was watching a straight to dvd movie.

Look, it's a low budget flick. It spent all it's money on Danny Glover and the extremely hot Leelee whats her name sobiesky. But what they got left was a great script, and ah umm, eh a great story too?

You get the gist. Very messed up plot. No way in hell you would like this if you couldn't understand English.

Mainly, throughout the movie, I kept asking myself if I've learned something from this.

This is where i need to shut up because I almost wish I knew nothing about the movie prior to watching it so there you go.

No comments: