Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pau Gasol trade

Whew. What a trade. Looks so good on paper. But I'm not sure if it'll work out so smoothly. I got to look this up but I thought Gasol was more of a 5, then a 4. And when Bynum gets back, it'll only really strengthen one position, Center.

I don't see Bynum and Gasol playing well together. OK. I get the whole Gasol is a great passer thing. But I still won't want to see Bryant, Bynum & Gasol on the court w/ Odom and three headed monster (Walton, Farmar (sp?), Fisher)..

I would much rather see the Lakers starting Gasol, Odom, Ariza, Bryant, Fisher, and bringing Bynum off the bench, along w/ Walton, Farmar, Turiaf, Vujacic. That's a nice looking top 9 IMO. I'm probably leaving a really important Laker off that top 9 list, but by the time I remember, it'll be too late.

No comments: