Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Celtics: No NBA logo on pants

No NBA logo on Celtics pants.

I've already blogged about this earlier about my disatisfaction with the NBA logos appearing on all the shorts. It's unnecesary and takes away from the NBA logo that's already on every jersey.

Well, it seems like the Celtics agree with me. I watched one of their games on HD and couldn't find one shot that even looked like the Celtics have the NBA logo on their shorts. I'm pretty happy that I saw this. I didn't know that any team had the choice in this NBA logo on shorts.

I was watching the Rockets @ Mavs game on TV and can comfirm that both teams definitely have the NBA logo on their shorts. So far, I can't think of any other example other than the Celtics.

For sure, I've seen the logo on the Suns, Lakers, and Raptors, so I've assumed that they are on all shorts and have now stopped bothering to look for them.

I've also seen games with the Magic, Sonics, Wizards, Heat, Pistons, and Jazz and can't say with certainty that they all have the logo on their shorts. I bet they are there though, just for the record.

No comments: