Sunday, July 11, 2010

What if Dan Gilbert knew about Delonte West and Lebron's Mom?

Everybody is killing LeBron for not returning Dan Gilbert's calls after the season ended. Maybe LeBron had a very good reason for not wanting to talk to Dan Gilbert because he had something personal against him.

After the Cavs got ousted by the Celtics, there were wild rumors that Delonte West and LeBron's mom Gloria James were having an affair. What if Gilbert knew about their liaison but didn't do anything about it. If Gilbert knew about this before LeBron, and he didn't trade West, release West, or put him on the inactive list, then it becomes easier to see if from LeBron's perspective.

I have no source or anybody in the know tell me that this to be true. I'm purely speculating, and I'm not trying to defend LeBron. I'm one of the few people that really don't care one way or another about LeBron. I'm neither overly negative, nor am I overly positive.

No comments: