Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NFL Picks: Wild Card Playoffs

I'm feeling pretty good about the AFC games. I have no idea what's going to happen with the NFC games. The NFC lines are true, and so I would stay away from them.

I'm pretty confident about the Bengals -2.5 over the Jets. The Jets were handed two gimmies, so I wouldn't take their late season two game winning streak very seriously. The Bengals have been a tough group all season, until the end. They've dealt with tragedy all season, and have battled through it all.

Bengals -2.5 over the Jets.

The other AFC game is a tricky one. I'm taking Pats -3.5 over the Ravens, but I'm not too confident about this one. Bellichick has done some strange things recently and I believe Brady is breaking down. I actually don't think the Pats will miss Welker's presence for one game because they have Randy Moss. I expect a huge game from Moss, at least two TDs. It's going to be a close game, but I see the Pats winning by at least 4.

Patriots -3.5 over the Ravens.

No comments: