Thursday, January 14, 2010

NFL Picks: Divisional Playoffs

Last week, I went 0-2, so chances are I'm going to go 2-0 this week. Positive thinking, people.

I picked against the Jets last week, and lost that bet. This week, I'm betting against them again. I don't see the Jets coming closer than 10 points in this game. They beat up a reeling Bengals team last week, and actually wasn't as dominant as the final score made it appear. The Bengals missed a couple of easy FGs that would have made the game much closer.

Chargers -7 over the Jets

The second pick, I'm not as sure about. I'm picking the Saints over the Cardinals. I don't think the Cardinals defense is any good, and the Saints offense was the best this season until week 14. I see this game as a blowout in favor of the Saints.

Saints -7 over the Cardinals.

No comments: